HyperMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BomB's GM Application

Go down

BomB's GM Application Empty BomB's GM Application

Post  BomB Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:32 am

Name: Ken.
Sex: Male.

Experience:
I started off with playing MSea (MapleSea) since 2002. Been playing maplestory private servers since the beginning of 2005 and joined at least 25 different servers since then. Although I have never been a GM before I usually am buddies with the GMS and the Admin. I know what GM resposabilities are and how they should work. (have all codes downloaded and some memorized)

Fit for Job?:
I think I would be fit for the job because I really enjoy giving a hand to people in game and in real life if they needed it. I think being GM would be a great way to help others but most importantly, people who don't follow the rules must be punished .I love communicating with others and are usually....uhmm...good friends with all the staff. I am told that I am very kind and friendly but I am always strict with the rules.

Contact info: kshing3@gmail.com(E-Mail for Account Password and Username)

Timezone: PST

Any messages for Staff/Admin:I hope you take some consideration in making me GM. Thanks for reading my application. I enjoy playing the game and I really badly (REALLY REALLY) want to be GM. (And sorry, don't have experience in coding/scripts/etc.)

BomB *~~

BomB

Back to top Go down