HyperMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moe's GM Application [Edited]

Go down

Moe's GM Application [Edited] Empty Moe's GM Application [Edited]

Post  darksunlight Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:47 pm

Name: Moe
SexMale
Email: yeah2cool4u@hotmail.com (It's for contacting me to know my ID and password)

Experience: I have never been a GM but I really want to. I can code custom npc's for java servers. I think I can do a few other useful things that concern npcs. I know what GM's are supposed to do, and what GM's aren't supposed to do. I have played maple global the year it came out, so I know a lot of stuff about the game...

Why should I be a GM? It is probably Because I'm a nice guy. Very friendly, and I like banning hackers! I can also code custom npc's if that counts as coding at all.I know the responsibility and duties I should take as being a GM. Without the responsibilities of a GM, I can't be accepted. It's like a bow and arrow, with out the arrows, the bow is useless...unless you want to whack with it!

TimeZone: Central Standard Time (CST)

I really want to be a wonderful GM to the community, I have been working on my own private server so I know lots of stuff on how to run a server. I hope some GM's will appreciate what I have written and take me into consideration.

Thank you,
Moe

Last edited by darksunlight on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The first application looked so ugly, and I added some stuff I forgot...)

darksunlight

Back to top Go down